FFA Students & Parents:
The craft show is FAST approaching.
We need all hands on deck Nov 28 - Dec 2 to help
the event run smoothly.
Here is the high and lows of what you need to know:
- Monday, Nov. 26 - put out signs for the craft show on the streets.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 28th & Nov 29th - We will be decorating and taping (Weds) the exhibit floors in all four buildings (set up) 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM. Gates/fences in the arena will be moved at this time. Decorating can begin to take place. Thursday will be as needed.
- Friday, Nov. 30th - We will be moving vendors in from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Students and parents can help vendors move in and finish set up for the show. BBQ will start being cooked. Concession needs setup help.
- Saturday, Dec. 1st - We will be working craft show from 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM. A drink will be provided every 2 hours worked and food will be provided for every 4 hours worked for Students.
- Sunday, Dec. 2nd - We will be working craft show from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM. All students should stay for clean up from 3:00 to 6:00 PM. Clean UP will be from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM – this is a vital time. We must have the building clean with all vendors out or be charged $$$. We WILL all be tired, but with everyone pitching in we can get it done.
- Volunteer & Student parking: On show days, please leave the concrete area by the concessions & the parking in front of the arena for our customers. Designated Parking is the section in front of the science center, closest to the Ag barn. Click for map.
- If you have not signed up for any set position, come anyway, we will find a place for you to work and you will meet a bunch of GREAT people.
- Parents Wear your FFA shirt if you have one.
- All students need to wear/bring their FFA shirt on Sunday for the picture. The picture will be taken at 3:00 PM in the bleachers.
- All students are required to bring 2 baked good items for the bake sale or a breakfast taco item. Please package your items to sell in the bake shop. For example 1 item would consist of 2 dozen cookies or brownies packaged 3 to a bag or possibly a whole cake or pie for the cake walk. The baked goods should be brought by 9:00 AM Saturday. SeeBake Shop Page for more details.
- All students and parents must sign in and sign out at the Volunteer/Student table in the concession area. Please do not just check in with your committee person and think your good. Students are expected to work at least 4 hours over the course of the weekend. Parents work 4 or more hours each year for the booster club scholarship application.
- If you are working in concessions or at the bbq booth, please wear a ball cap and have your hair pulled back.
AREAS NEEDING VOLUNTEERS:
Taping Floors (Wed) BBQ Cooking/Booth (Fri, Sat, Sun) Volunteer Check In (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Decorating (Wed, Thurs) Parking (Sat and Sun) Concessions (Sat, Sun)
Silent Auction (Fri, Sat, Sun) Santa Pictures (Sat, Sun)
We look forward to seeing all of you. Thank you in advance for all your willingness to
help and make our craft show the best little craft show in Cypress!!
To Pre-Order Whole Briskets:
Send Quantity of briskets wanted, your name, email and phone number and Pick up for Sat or Sun afternoon to [firstname.lastname@example.org] Payment due at pickup.
The Cy-Fair FFA
Country Christmas Craft Show
See Y'all at the Cy-Fair ISD Exhibit Center
on December 1st & 2nd, 2018!
Sat 9-5 and Sun 10-4
The Best Little Craft Show in Cypress!