Below is some important Vendor information:
Craft Show Hours:
Saturday, December 7, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (doors will open at approx 6:30 am for Vendors)
Sunday, December 8, 2019 - 10:00 a.m. – *4:00 p.m. (doors will open at approx 7:30 am for Vendors)
Check In / Vendor Set-Up:
- Friday, December 6, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Vendors must be checked in by 9:00 PM unless they have made arrangements with the craft show coordinator(s). (email@example.com)
- Vendors are expected to donate an item(s) to the Silent Auction during check-in. Please have your item(s) ready at that time.
- Vendors are responsible for all supplies to run their booth including, but not limited to surge protectors, extension cords, tables, tents/canopies and chairs.
- Vendors are asked to notify the craft show coordinators by the Wednesday before the show if they are not able to attend. Failure to notify or No Shows will risk not being allowed to return to the show.
- If for any reason you can not check in on Friday, you must let us know by Thursday evening.
- Designated Vendor parking is to the East of the Center in the gravel lot.
- Limited Vendor Handicap parking will be provided. The parking in front of the
area concrete lot to the West is reserved for craft show customers.
- Trailer Parking is along the outer road parallel to Telge Road . No Exceptions
Early Bird Registration (existing Vendors only)
- At Check-In through Noon on Sunday morning during the show @ Vendor Registration Booth.
- Booth quantity can be decreased at this time.
- This is the only way to be guarantee the same booth location and size for next year.
$10 discount will be applied ($100 for single booth, $200 for double, $90 for outside)
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm on Sunday morning during the show @ Vendor Registration Booth.
- Line up no earlier than 12:45 pm. This will be first come first served.
- Existing vendors can add additional booth space or change booth location for the following year.
- New registrations will be accepted.
- $10 discount will be applied ($100 for single booth, $200 for double, $90 for outside)
- After Sunday at 3:00 pm, Registration will open again on the second Monday in January by US Mail only.
- Please leave the booth area Broom Clean by picking up any trash, tie downs, boxes, etc. on departure.
- To ensure all vendors have a great show, all booth tear down activities will not take place until the end of show on Sunday. Failure to comply will risk not being allowed to return to the show.
- Students Volunteers will be available at the close of the show to load boxed items on to carts and take them to vehicles. Students are NOT ALLOWED to pack merchandise. Students are not responsible for breakage or damage. Packing up your booth prior to 4 pm and failure to be completely out of the building by 6 pm will risk not being allowed to return to the show.
*ALL VENDORS MUST BE MOVED OUT NO LATER THAN 6:00 P.M. ON SUNDAY EVENING.*
VENDORS: Sometimes booths may be shifted around from the original placement. The Map and Vendor Listing on the Visit us page has the most up to date information. Extra care is taken to keep vendors as close to their original placement as possible.