VENDORS: Sometimes booths have been shifted around from their original placement. The Map and Vendor Listing on the Visit us page has the most up to date information. We have tried to keep you as close to your original placement when possible.
Here is the high and lows of what you need to know:
Craft Show Hours:
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (doors will open at approx 6:30 am for Vendors)
Sunday, December 3, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. – *4:00 p.m. (doors will open at approx 7:30 am for Vendors)
- Vendor Set-up: Friday, December 1, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Vendors must be checked in by 9:00 PM unless they have made arrangements with the craft show coordinators. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All proceeds from our show help provide scholarships for the FFA students, as such Vendors are expected to donate to our Silent Auction during check-in. Please have your item(s) ready at that time.
- Vendors must supply all their needs including but not limited to surge protectors, extension cords, tables, tents/canopies, & chairs.
- Vendors are asked to notify craft show coordinators by the Wednesday before the show if they are not able to attend. Failure to notify or No Shows will risk not be allowed to return to the show. If for any reason you can not check in on Friday, you must let us know by Thursday evening.
- Designated Vendor parking is to the East of the Center in the gravel lot.
- Limited Vendor Handicap parking will be provided. The parking in front of the
area concrete lot to the West is reserved for craft show customers.
- Trailer Parking is along the outer road parallel to Telge Road .No Exceptions
Early Bird Registration
- 9 am – Noon on First Sunday in December @ Vendor Registration Booth
- Line up no earlier than 8:45 am. Register for the SAME BOOTH for next year.
Booth quantity can be decreased. This is the only way to be guaranteed your same location and size for next year. $10 discount will be applied ($100 for single booth, $200 for double, $90 for outside, etc.)
- 1:00 pm – 3 pm on First Sunday in December @ Vendor Registration Booth during show.
- First come first serve, line up no earlier than 12:45 pm. Add additional booth space, location changes. New registrations will be accepted.
- $10 discount will be applied ($100 for single booth, $200 for double, $90 for outside, etc.)
- After Sunday at 3:00 pm, Registration will open again on the second Monday in January by US Mail only.
- Please leave your booth are Broom Clean by picking up any trash, tied downs, boxes etc. on departure.
- To assure all vendors have a great show, we request that booth tear down activities do not take place until the end of show on Sunday. Failure to comply will risk not be allowed to return to the show.
- Students Volunteers will be available at the close of the show to load boxed items on to carts and take them to vehicles. Students are NOT ALLOWED to pack merchandise. Students are not responsible for breakage or damage. Packing up your booth prior to 4 pm and failure to be completely out of the building by 6 pm will risk not be allowed to return to the show in the following years.
*ALL VENDORS MUST BE MOVED OUT NO LATER THAN 6:00 P.M. ON SUNDAY EVENING.*
You can now find us on Facebook: