See y'all at the Cy-Fair ISD Exhibit Center
on December 7th & 8th, 2019!
Sat 9-5 and Sun 10-4
The Best Little Craft Show in Cypress!!
The Cy-Fair FFA
Country Christmas Craft Show
Examples of attractive packaging and labels with ingredients listed and student name.
FFA Students & Parents:
- Students are required to bring 2 baked good items (example: one item = 2 dozen bagged cookies or batch of brownies, packaged 3 to a bag) OR a whole item for the cake walk.
- Please include the following on each item:
- Item name
- Ingredients (This is required by the health department.) and
- Student name
- Provide a copy of the recipe for each baked good and include the student name. See below for examples of appropriate recipe submissions.
- Please package items as attractively as possible for easy sale. See examples to the right.
- Ensure items are logged in at the Student and Volunteer Desk so the student gets credit. Do not take items directly to the Bake Sale table.
- Deliver items anytime on Friday or Saturday by 8 am. More items are usually needed on Sunday by 9 am.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank You!!