See Y'all at the Cy-Fair ISD Exhibit Center
on December 1st & 2nd, 2018!
Sat 9-5 and Sun 10-4
The Best Little Craft Show in Cypress!
The Cy-Fair FFA
Country Christmas Craft Show
FFA Students & Parents:
- Students are required to bring 2 baked good items (example: one item = 2 dozen bagged cookies or batch of brownies, packaged 3 to a bag) OR a whole item for the cake walk.
- Please include the following on each item: Item name, ingredients (This is required by the health department.) and student name.
- Provide a copy of the recipe for each baked good include student name.
- Please package your item attractively as possible.
- Make sure to log your items in at the Student and Volunteer Desk so they will get credit.
- Items can be delivered on Friday or Saturday by 8 am. More items are usually needed on Sunday by 9:00 am.
Below are some pictures with examples of labeling and packaging
If you have any questions, please contact Carla Coble.
Examples of attractive packaging and with label with ingredients listed and student name below.
Package cupcakes individually in clear plastic cup and a festive treat bag.
Examples of required recipes - above is store bought and below is homemade
(Open with Google Sheets to edit.)
Bake Sale Shop Information